Sunday, June 24, 2012

Comment on the Widening of U.S. 1

The widening of U.S. 1 is going to be one of the most significant public infrastructure projects in the Mount Vernon-Lee Area over the next ten years.  It is critically important that we get this right.

I would strongly encourage all of my constituents and persons with an interest in the improvement of U.S. 1 to consider providing public comment.  Here are some resources you may want to consider:


I have also written some articles regarding my perspective on the issue that also contain letters that have been exchanged by various parties and other information provided through this process:


Go below the fold to provide comments.  I'll release the results to the multiple choice questions once they are all in. 


1 comment:

  1. I support Delegate Surovell's suggestion to widen-in-place by moving the alignment to the north/west (Plantation side) of the highway to avoid the cemetery.

    ReplyDelete