Here are the numbers I was given by the Federal Department of Health and Human Services.
- Total Number of Completed Applications - 102,282
- Total Individuals Applying for Coverage in Completed Applications - 164,144
- Total Eligible to Enroll in a Marketplace Plan - 142,719
- Eligible to Enroll in a Marketplace Plan with Financial Assistance - 63,705
- Determined or Assessed Eligible for Medicaid/CHIP by the Marketplace - 17,307
- Pending Applications - 4,118
- Number of Individuals Who Have Selected a Marketplace Plan - 44,676
I also recently received new Medicaid statistics for the 44th District. I have uploaded the summary for the 44th District which can be viewed below. For whatever it's worth, the 44th District now has the second-highest Medicaid population in Fairfax County and the third highest in Northern Virginia (after HD52 (21%) (Woodbridge/Dale City) and HD37 (17%) (Bailey's Crossroads)).