Thursday, February 2, 2017

2017 Prince William County Town Hall Videos and Recap

This past weekend, I had over 100 Prince William County residents attend my Northern Prince William County Town Hall held at the Occoquan Town Hall and my Southern Prince William County Town Hall at Forest Park High School in Montclair.

Senator Surovell at Occoquan Town Hall
During this time, I spoke in depth about my legislative priorities, my proposed legislation and answered questions.

Some of the topics discussed were:

Hands Free Driving
Medicaid Expansion
The State Budget
Firearm Violence Prevention Legislation
Environmental Concerns
Transportation Funding
Public Education Funding 
Green Energy

We saw excellent attendance and good questions.

If you were unable to make these town halls, check out my videos that recorded both events. You will be able to learn about my legislative agenda in-depth, the 2017 General Assembly legislative session, and hear your community's questions!

Check out videos of the town halls below!



Northern Prince William County:


Southern Prince William County:














No comments:

Post a Comment